We’ve got big plans underway for Friday, March 22.
Are you coming?
It’s our 3rd Annual Black and White Party! Tickets are on sale now. If you’ve missed the event in
the past, don’t make the same mistake again! We’re reminding you to get your tickets now — Click here for Ticket
Calling all fashionistas!
- Did you catch yourself in the Globe’s online coverage of last year’s Black & White Party?
- Photographer Erik Jacobs shared 15+ pictures of Roxbury’s stylish arts supporters caught having a blast at the party. If you were not featured, perhaps you’ll be luckier this year.
Maybe you were a focal point in watercolor paintings inspired by fashionable attendees. Whatever, tis’ time for the Black & White Party, and a reason to pull out your finest black and white fashions and make your way, slip & slide if you must, down to the School of the Museum of Fine Arts, for 3+ hours of fun-filled enjoyment with movers and shakers from greater Boston’s arts community on the Spring party scene.
- What’s a wanting partier to do? Wait till March 22 to show off the best black & white outfit.
- Impatient? Ok, share the fashion now. Post a picture on our Facebook.com/discoverroxbury page or if using Twitter, use the hashtag #bwparty13 to tweet us your fashion finds.
The night features original black and white art for sale, small bites to eat, the opportunity to mix it up with the very stylish “in crowd” and sip on specialty black & white cocktails prepared by a top-rated mixologist with Boston bartender credentials!
- All of which leads to a night of dancing, dancing & more dancing! When was the last time you were a “dancing machine”?
- What music gets your engine started? We’ve got it all, rap, house, club, salsa, old school R&B and more, some line dances, a probable Wobble or Harlem Shake or heaven forbid, the Electric Slide with a twist, perhaps doing it Gangham style! The point is, after the winter we’ve had, we are excited that the first party of spring 2013 is this one. Join us to shake off the winter blues. Click here for Ticket information.
If you’re not in the loop, it’s not too late. The 3rd Annual Black & White Party, a trend-setting benefit supporting ArtROX! programs, most notably Roxbury Open Studios, (October 5-6, 2013) brings art & artists right into our midst. You are invited to support and celebrate!
Show your support by becoming a member of Discover Roxbury! Membership helps us grow and build capacity. Members are also thanked with special discounts. Visit the membership page of our website
See you around the neighborhood!